Star persona feedback


1) How did your star persona mood board planning help clarify and develop your ideas?

The mood board helped me create a foundation as to what I  wanted to create, as well as inspiring me to create different kinds of looks


2) Thinking technically, how could you improve your work for future videos? (E.g. filming, editing, sound etc.)

I will ensure that their is better lighting in the models face so every little detail can be seen as well as making sure that the zooming in and out from the camera is very clean

3) Thinking in terms of mise-en-scene, what were the aspects of CLAMPS you used effectively in your video?


I think the only one aspect I have used effectively is make-up as we had people that knew their way around with it. 

4) What aspect of mise-en-scene (CLAMPS) could you have improved or done differently?


I could improve on lighting and especially costume because of the costume would have been more fancy and complimented the make-up at the same time it would have made the video look very professional. 

5) What have you learned regarding the importance of mise-en-scene to character, narrative and star personas?


It is very important because it makes up everything you are trying to produce, you need every aspect of mise-en-scene to convey your ideas and communicate non-verbally. 

6) Finally. thinking conceptually or creatively, how could you improve the content of your video work in future? (E.g. planning, creative concept, timing etc.)


I would plan the setting, types of character I'm trying to create and also the costume as I think these are the aspects you must get right. Just but doing these things will increase the quality of a video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learner response

radio: war of the worlds

statement of intent