Ignite presentation learner response

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each category. 
Significance: 3
Structure: 4 
Simplicity: 4
Rehearsal: 3

Total: 14/20

WWW-

  • Excellent power point
  • Powerful images
  • Additional icons- appear on screen
  • Looking up at the audience
  • Good pace
  • Well constructed narrative
  • Direct address to the audience
  • Editing choices explained
  • Sound effects embedded
  • Includes theory of representation
  • Industry
  • Social media marketing appropriate 
  • Appropriate use of promotion
  • Title and tagline introduced at the start
  • Creative concept
EBI-
  • More confidence
  • Less hesitation
  • Ending was better structured
  • more rehearsal 


2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write a detailed WWW and EBI for your own coursework concept and presentation as a whole.


WWW- I presented my well-developed idea in a clear and concise way while linking my ideas to media theory and using a simple but effective power point.

EBI- My presentation would have been better if i had rehearsed it more and if I had talked more about my trailer and the camerawork in more detail

3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your narrative offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Does it fit the genre you are aiming for? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others?



Now that I have completed my presentation, I can move on to planning my production. This will include writing up the script, shot list and constructing a storyboard. I will be keeping my narrative and intentions the same as they meet the brief well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learner response

radio: war of the worlds

statement of intent